While adding personalization such as text, images, or logos to your lanyards, you instantly decrease the risk of a security breach. Any unauthorized personnel can be identified quickly and simply by checking to see if they are wearing a printed lanyard. Many businesses and organizations use personalized lanyards to attach photo ID badges that will allow access to different parts of a workplace. These way staff or security personnel instantly
- Increase Profits & Make New Sales; Believe it or not, but many organizations continue to use traditional marketing as a way of generating new sales, which, in return increases profit. The good news is that printed lanyards fall into this category. A tangible product that can be visibly seen will leave a lasting impression on new customers, helping to generate new sales.
- Positioning; If your employees commute to work using public transport or are located in a shared office space, then opting for a printed lanyard is another brilliant way to subtly market your brand to a wider audience. Printed lanyards are usually positioned at eye level, making them extremely difficult to miss when you have one around your neck. The benefit here is that anyone you talk to will instantly look towards eye level, therefore giving extra focus towards the lanyard. They might not know your name, but we’re confident in saying they will remember your brand.
- Trust; Trust and first impressions play a big part in the success of any business. Within the sales world, people often say that the customer doesn’t buy into the product; they buy into the person selling it to them. When your employee visits a customer at their home, office, or even at a local coffee shop, that first encounter could lead to a successful long-term partnership. It is easier to print Custom Lanyards 4 All at cheaper cost.
- Productivity & Well-Being; if you were asked to wear a red lanyard or a customized red lanyard which included your business or organizations branding, whether you’re issuing the lanyard to staff members, students, or even to an event attendee, give them something they will want to wear and be proud of wearing. Within the office environment, a lanyard provides a sense of belonging, and if staff feel looked after then, this could have a positive effect on productivity levels.
- Cost-Effective; the overall investment required for personalized lanyards compared to other types of promotional products or marketing campaigns is significantly lower.
- Clothing & Uniform friendly; when asking staff or visitors to wear such items, you don’t want to damage their clothing. As they’re only worn around the neck, any form of a lanyard is always going to be dress friendly.