Are you looking for the perfect destination for your honeymoon? Well, then there is no better place than Kerala for that! This wonderful place, situated in the southern part of India, is a land of many wonders and natural beauties. Particularly known for its backwaters, Kerala is the perfect getaway for a romantic holiday, being ideal as a honeymoon destination.
If you are seriously considering Kerala as your honeymoon destination choice, then you can always go for a kerala honeymoon tour package for a complete experience, where all your needs will be taken care of. There are a few places in Kerala that you ought to visit when in this state. Let’s see what they are and why you should visit them:
- Alleppey: As mentioned before Kerala is most well known for its backwaters and if you want to explore the sheer of the joy of these beautiful waterbodies along with your spouse then your first stop in Kerala ought to Alleppey. It is also well known for hosting many famous fitness centres. Thus if a relaxing time, steeped in the luxury of nature is what you are in search of, then Alleppey is a must visit the city during your Kerala tour.
- Kovalam: Want to spend some quality time by the beach with your newlywed spouse and get to know each other? Then do head out to this lovely village by the beach. Kovalam is particularly known for the three beaches that it has. You can spend hours lazing on the beach, watching and soaking in the beauty of the sunset. The Arabian sea here is pretty mild with low waves and hence you can even engage in some water activities like boating and surfing when in Kovalam.
- Munnar: When in Kerala, you cannot help but not visit Munnar. This is a hill station that is well known for its beauty and you will realize why when you see it with your own eyes. There are three rivers that run through it, rendering this place a flavour that it is unique to itself. There are rows and rows of the green plantation of slopes that paint a picture of beauty and greenery. This place will surely be one of your all-time favourites, if you love to visit the hills.
- Varkala: If you are looking for a beach town that will give you the opportunity for some sightseeing tour as well as a relaxing and fun time by the beach, then Varkala should be there in your itinerary. Lined with palm and coconut trees, Varkala hosts some of the most beautiful beaches.
- Kumarakom: This is another beautiful place that has been created through human effort. Kumarakom lies on the side of the Vembanad Lake. The most beautiful feature of this place is that it is manmade from lands that have been joined together in the middle of the lake. If you are looking for a place to relax and unwind amidst the beauty of nature, then this is definitely the place.
These are some of the most beautiful places that you need to visit when touring Kerala on your honeymoon.