Today men are as conscious about their looks as women. They want to look their best and this can be achieved only if they are well groomed. Generally, men pay a lot of attention to their hair cut but the beard is also equally important. It can change their look for better and should be according to their face cut. One cannot ignore facial hair as they can make your image. One can look extremely stylish and elegant while sporting a particular type of beard. Hence it is necessary for today’s men to trim and have a right look for their beards. It makes them look fashionable. Whether you are working or for any meeting or in general also, shaping and trimming of the beard is very important. If not done properly, it can give a shabby look which is not desirable and you may lose something. In offices also people prefer a clean and groomed look. It helps them to become more presentable and also gives one the confidence to face others. So it is very important to have the right beard look and one can try different looks and then choose the best one. Many celebrities also sport different beard styles for men today and they are often appreciated for their new look.
Different beard styles for men:
As discussed above, there are different styles of beard that one can try and have a new look. These beard styles are as follows:
- Full beard look: This look requires the most amounts of time and patience to maintain it. Generally, the full beard when maintained properly gives a sophisticated look. It is for men who are ready to trim their beard daily and maintain its length properly. It covers the upper lip, cheeks, chin, and extend up to the neck. But the only thing is one has to be particular and pay attention to it every couple of days so that it looks good.
- Two days look: This is the easiest look to maintain. The beard is not as full as the full beard but it is scanty. But it gives a sexy look. It has become very popular among young men. One requires not shaving for two days. The beard does not give a very clean look but it is not very dark. Anyone can have this type by not shaving for two days.
- Only on the chin: Now a day’s many men prefer having a small patch of beard on chin only. It suits best men with long faces. Here the beard is to be maintained in the chin area only and one can extend up to cheeks but generally, it looks best when it is on to chin area.
- Goatee style: this is another version of the full beard but here the beard is not a s thick and dark as a full beard. There are different styles in Goatee like Wild Goatee style where the lines of the beard are not well marked and it can go up to cheeks. This looks very manly and suits most of the men. It is not a very clean look but looks fabulous. The crisp Gaoatee is the one where the line between the mustache and the beard is well connected by a straight line. It can be thin or thick but it is well marked and defined.
- Stubble: Stubble has gained a lot of popularity recently. Here only small portions of trimmed hair are maintained on the chin or under the lower lip. It looks extremely stylish and is easy to maintain.
- The beard look named after the celebrity like George Clooney. The older men who have white as well black beard, this look looks very nice. It is also called as salt and pepper look and is extremely stylish. Similarly, there are other looks also named after actors, sports person. They must have spotted it and then people try to imitate them so as to look as cool as them.
- The edge look is also very fashionable but requires close monitories as one will need a professional help to get the look right. The edge-up look extends from neck to the cheeks and is very well defined and neat. Looks good on almost all the men irrespective of their age.