Both product reviews and testimonials are useful sales tools, especially if you have in mind that most consumers will check them out before making a purchase.
More than 70% of them are more likely to purchase from the website that features reviews and product ratings. Click here to understand the importance of both positive and negative customer reviews.
The main reason for that is that reviews can quickly reassure hesitation that most of us feel while choosing the best eCommerce website. The number of reviews can help us reduce the lousy purchases and gain additional context about the product we wish to get.
It is highly essential to create a digital marketing strategy to improve your brand and increase the efficiency to reach more people than before.
We decided to present you with effective ways to implement positive customer testimonials and reviews so that you can increase awareness.
How Should You Increase Number of Product Reviews?
1. Make Them as Transparent as Possible – The idea is to create meaningful transparency when it comes to testimonials, especially at your official website. That is the main reason why we recommend you to place it on your homepage and other pages on your website. Of course, if you have reviews for particular products and items, you should place them on a specific product page. The idea is to be creative, which will allow you to create a specific page dedicated to testimonials so that people could enter inside and check it out before purchasing anything. Another important consideration is that you need to make sure that the reviews are ina transparent position so that everyone could see them beforehand.
You can easily reach the best selling product ratings, which will allow you to increase the overall effectiveness of your product.
2. Use The Social Media Platforms – Creating a digital marketing strategy requires you to determine your target audience, visitors, and buyers. As soon as you develop a profile of perfect buyer, you should find out the social media platform that they are using. You can create more meaningful communication with them and allow them to be as honest as possible. Therefore, it is vital to use social media platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook and make them accessible from your store and vice versa. That way, people will be able to ask you direct questions, which will increase engagement as well as relationships. On the other hand, if you own a brick-and-mortar store, you should create BBB, Google My Business, and Yelp pages as well.
3. Engage With Your Customers – Instead of waiting for them to contact you, which is why you should engage with them before they become your prospects. Therefore, you can send them a circular message by using Facebook Messenger or email that will increase their chances of becoming your customers. Ask them directly to state their reviews on your pages as well as an official website so that you can improve the chances of getting more people than before. You can use numerous tools that will help you automate this particular process as soon as someone starts following you.
4. Ask Those Proper Questions – In case you wish to ask the right questions, you need to know the answers you will get before you do it. Therefore, determine the general interests that your target customers have, which will help you conduct a questionnaire so that you can improve overall feedback. If your customers have concerns when it comes to buying your product, you can quickly address them and create relevant and meaningful testimonials for the future.
We recommend you to read this blog: https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/312787 which will help you determine how to engage with customers on social media pages.
5. Contact Everyone Who Leaves The Comment – Engaging with the audience and reaching them out after positive comments will help you create a productive relationship and improve further purchases as time goes by. You can also ask permission to share their comments on your social media channels and official website, which will bring you greater trust than before. At the same time, you should contact people that make negative comments as well, because ignoring them will tell others that you are not responsive.At the same time, you will be able to justify their compliant and find ways to address the issue so that you can improve your business in the long run.