If you are into the trade market, you have to open a demat account that can help you plan buy and sell shares and also keep the records of your buying and selling in electronic format. Not only keeping your documents safe electronically, but it is also a smart choice of the new investors to open a demat account so that you can stay safe from paying high fee and charges for each transaction. You are charged differently for opening and maintaining a demat account. Now, while opening a demat account, you should look for a firm that provides good customer support along with other minimum charges. Today, you will know about the best demat account in India. Read on to know more-
- 5Paisa Demat Account
No matter how much you buy, you get the offer of flat Rs. 10for trade by 5Paisa. The charge is not based on any percentage. Apart from that, there are other benefits too-
- There are no DP charges on the first 5 trades.
- There are no annual maintenance charges for the first year.
- For later years, the annual maintenance charges are only Rs. 400.
- You can use the same account for Mutual Funds and buy insurance also.
- The opening cost is Rs 650, but you can discuss over that.
- Angel Broking Demat Account
This is one of the oldest brokerage company in India which has network branches throughout the country over 900 cities. Presently, the customer base of Angel Broking is around 10,00,000 customers. It comes with the following benefits-
- It offers lifetime free account
- You can get 4 movie tickets free on BookMyShow.
- You can get margin up to 10 times of the amount deposit.
- Through digital KYC, you can start trading within one hour.
- For initial 3 months, you will get free advisory service over SMS.
- ReligareDemat Account
This is a wing of Religare Enterprise and it is a diversified financial groupthat serves more than 8 lakhs customer whether online or offline. While dealing with RSL, you will be offered broking services in currency, equity,and commodity. Here are certain benefits of RSL-
- There are no demat account opening charges, first-year annual maintenance charges and trading account opening charges.
- From 2nd year, you have to buy annual maintenance charges that is Rs. 500.
- They provide the mobile trading platform.
- They also provide historical charting and intraday reporting.
- They are effective in investing equities, currency, derivatives, commodities, futures and mutual funds through a single account.
- Aditya Birla Demat Account
Is your brokerage company draining you by charging annual maintenance charges? Then, it is time to switch to Aditya Birla Demat Account. What are the benefits of them?
- You need to pay only Rs 555 while opening a demat account.
- There is no trading account opening charges and first-year annual maintenance charges. Even, you also don’t need to pay any annual maintenance charges for five years.
- There are multiple trading platforms which are terminal based, mobile apps, and web-based
Here are the best demat accounts you can find in the market. Now, open an account and start trading.