For every bride, her wedding is the biggest and the most important day of her life. She has so many concerns like the makeup has to the best (read natural) or do I look fat? or what if the guests don’t like my lehenga? etc. She is literally the most stressed person in the entire wedding. But hey, weddings are supposed to be fun and not a source of stress.
Hence for such brides, we have got a great idea using which she can save a lot of money and grab a designer lehenga which she couldn’t buy due to money issues. Save money and a designer lehenga, sound impossible right? Well no! It is very much possible, all thanks to the concept of taking bridal wear on rent. You can now wear a lehenga by your favorite designer without shedding lacs of rupees. Just follow these 5 tips and look super-duper gorgeous on the wedding day!
- Start Your Search As Early As Possible: Usually the courtship period till the wedding date is around 4-5 months. We recommend you to prioritize the search for bridal lehenga. This will give you a more relaxed time to look at various options available, trying different designs as per your body type. Otherwise, in rush, you will not be able to explore properly and this will force you to settle for secondary options.
- Grab The Best & Leave The Rest: Now as you have taken a decision to wear a bridal lehenga for rent in Bangalore, we recommend choosing only the best. Look at the rental options of all the top-end designers like Rohit Bal, Anita Dongre, Sabyasachi Mukherjee, Manish Malhotra and much more. That’s the best part of choosing to wear rental couture, you do not have to compromise or settle for less appealing outfits only because of budget constraints.
- Only Tell Your Close Friends/ Family Members: Yes we know that in India, getting a bridal lehenga on rent is considered a little tacky. Although it is not anyone’s business what you wear or not wear at your own wedding, the Indian festivities are filled with poking-aunties (aka the jananies). The best way to tackle such a situation is by not telling anyone about the plan to get a rental dress except close family members or friends. But yeah, do ask them for a promise to not share this information with anyone.
- Fitting Is The Key: One major issue with the rental wear is regarding the lack of proper fittings. As these lehengas are for rental purposes, the size of the blouse, the length of the lehenga etc is in free size. Therefore it is very important for you to ensure that the tailor or owner of the shop customizes the lehenga fitting perfectly as per your measurement to the T.
- Schedule Trials: As we said above, proper fitting is the key to a gorgeous looking lehenga. Hence it is imperative for you to schedule at least 2 trials for the fitting. This will ensure that lehenga fits perfectly to your body structure. Trust us, nothing looks more horrible than ill-fitted bridal wear. After all, everyone’s eye will be on you.
We hope after going through the above tips, you are feeling more confident about your decision of opting for a lehenga on rent. Trust us, it will be one of your’s best decision and you’ll thank yourself for going down this route. But the next question is, where to find such shops in your city which provide wedding wear on rent?
Well no worries, we have an ultimate solution to this problem and its called Shaadidukaan.com. It is India’s leading online wedding market. Here you can find every possible wedding vendor online, from mehndi artist to dhol wala to DJ to wedding venue to wedding caterers. You name the services and each of it is available on the portal. Visit the website now, locate the shops giving designer bridal wear on rent and find your dream lehenga today!